Cloudlead is a subsidiary of ELG Inc. By using, accessing or registering for any products and services developed, operated, maintained or hosted by Cloudlead.co, including all IP addresses and websites available at and configured for use at http://www.cloudlead.co/, you agree to be bound to the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”) as if it were a written agreement between you and Cloudlead.
Cloudlead reserves the right to update, revise and change the Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notice to you. You agree to be bound by these revisions and modifications.
Any additions to the current products and services such as the release of new resources and features shall also be subject to these Terms and Conditions. You agree to use Cloudlead at your own risk.
BY CONTINUING TO USE THIS SERVICE, YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR AGREEMENT AND CONSENT TO BE BOUND BY THE LATEST TERMS OF SERVICE.
- The Service by Cloudlead gathers, organizes and derives insights on companies based on information and data made available by third parties (“Third Party Content”) or contributed by you. Cloudlead does not does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any Third Party Content, undertakes no responsibility to review or update any Third Party Content, and makes no guarantee as to the timeliness or accuracy of any Third Party Content. Providing Third Party Content or credit to the source of any Third Party Content does not imply association or endorsement by Cloudlead of the Third Party Content or Third Party Content provider. In the event that a Third Party Content provider requires Cloudlead to remove or discontinue use of any Third Party Content, Cloudlead may in turn direct you to cease using such Third Party Content and remove it from Cloudlead’s or your platform.
- Third party services or applications (“Third Party Apps”) may be made available through the Service. Cloudlead does not warrant, and is not responsible for the accuracy, quality, fitness, integrity, availability, reliability or legality, of any Third Party Apps. Your agreement to use such Third Party Apps will be solely between you and the Third Party App provider.
- The Service may provide links to third-party websites (“Third Party Sites”). Cloudlead does not accept any responsibility for the content, quality, reliability or nature of Third Party Sites or Third Party Sites linking to the Service. Cloudlead does not have any control over Third Party Sites.
- Cloudlead may run promotions and advertisements from third parties on the Service or may provide links or information to third-party products or services. Cloudlead is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort suffered by you as the result of your dealings with third party promotions, advertising or information.
- “Confidential Information” refers to information which has been disclosed by a party (“Discloser”) to the other party (“Recipient”) and is marked “Confidential.” Cloudlead’s Confidential Information includes the Service and any Content, product or service or information that is not publicly known. Your Confidential Information includes your Content and all personally identifiable information about any you or an Authorized User, excluding your Contributions. Confidential Information does not include any information that is: (i) publicly available through no fault of the Recipient; (ii) was known to the Recipient prior to disclosure by Discloser; (iii) received by Recipient from a third party with no duty of confidentiality.
- Recipient will take reasonable care to protect Discloser’s Confidential Information, such that it uses to protect its own confidential information
- There will be no credits or refunds for partial months of service, downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused during an agreed upon contract’s duration.
- If you don't receive the minimum number of leads that you have paid for, Cloudlead will continue your campaign at our expense until you reach a guaranteed lead count. If Cloudlead is unable to reach the minimum number of leads in the agreed upon time frame since the initial contract, Cloudlead will issue a refund, at your request.
- Cloudlead reserves the right to terminate an account due to non-payment of Service.
- All fees are exclusive of levies, duties or taxes. You are responsible for payment of all levies, duties or taxes.
- Cloudlead does not accept any liability of loss of leads due to downgrading of your package
- Cloudlead reserves the right to change fees of Service on 30 days’ notice. A notice may be provided any time by posting the changes to Cloudlead’s website or through email.
CANCELLATION AND TERMINATION
- Cloudlead claims no intellectual property rights over the material that you have provided to the Service.
- You may not copy, reuse or duplicate any part of the content of Cloudlead’s Service without the express written consent permission of Cloudlead.
WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
Cloudlead does not take responsibility for the following:
- That Cloudlead’s Service will meet your expectations.
- That Cloudlead will provide uninterrupted or error-free Service.
It is expressly understood and agreed upon by you and Cloudlead that Cloudlead shall not be held liable for any indirect, direct, special or incidental damages such as damage for reputation, data, profits or other intangible losses resulting from use of Cloudlead’s Service.
Any questions about these Terms and Conditions should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.